Good isn’t the word that comes to our mind when we think about politicians. Selfish, self-serving, inefficient. Though good, nope not much. But still, prime ministers who are relevant to the society do get utmost respect from voters, as across the course of magnificent history, the most charismatic leaders have guided country’s people and served as an inspiration for a lot of people. But what if the ideal prime minister were our favorite characters who come across as a novice politician who tries very hard to change things in their surrounding wouldn’t they’d be a stoical figure for us.
So Japanese website Charapedia asked their readers to vote for the character that would make an ideal Prime Minister. For which total 10,000 people voted in which 45.7% were male and 54.3% were in their teens and 20s.
So here are the results:
20. Frieza (Dragon Ball)
19. Haruhi Suzumiya (The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya)
18. Light Yagami (Death Note)
17. Pars Arslan (The Heroic Legend of Arslan)
16. Akane Tsunemori (PSYCHO-PASS)
15. Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)
14. Seijūrō Akashi (Kuroko’s Basketball)
13. Hoozuki (Hozuki’s Coolheadedness)
12. Mana Aida (Doki Doki PreCure)
11. All Might (My Hero Academia)
10. Hidetoshi Dekisugi (Doraemon)
09. Naruto (Boruto)
08. Koro Sensei (Assassination Classroom)
07. Gintoki Sakata (Gintama)
06. Kankichi Ryotsu (KochiKame)
05. Shinichi Kudo (Detective Conan)
04. Keigo Atobe (The Prince of Tennis)
03. Kosaku Shima (Shuukan Shimakou)
02. Tatsuya Shiba (The Irregular at Magic High School)
01. Lelouch Lamperouge (Code Geass)
Who is your ideal prime minister? Which of our favorite characters you’d like to run the country? Let us know in the comment section!